On Thursday, July 16, 2015, The Fort Worth Moms Blog and Kendra Scott paired up to host the last Moms’ Night Out event of the summer!
More than 80 Fort Worth mamas braved the scorching heat for a night of yummy food, drinks, shopping, giveaways, swag and more. Each attendee scored swag bags bursting with goodies from: Kendra Scott, Kendra Scott, Neat Cheeks, J.Rae’s Bakery, University Carwash, Pacific Table, VoloVitamins, Athleta, Francesca’s, McKinley’s Bakery, Talbots, Fresh Market, Love Child Organics, Bath and Body Works, and Chili’s! (Whew, was that a mouthful!)
Twenty-three of our fabulous mamas won giveaways, which were:
- Four gift cards for personal training from Mindful Mule
- Two one-month passes to Fit4Mom
- $200 training camp from PT Fitness
- Gift package from Pure Barre Fort Worth
- $50 gift card from Juice Junkies
- A mani/pedi and one-hour facial from Lemongrass – Aveda
- Four scarfs and totes from J. McLaughlin
- Full size perfume from Michael Kors
- Five free sessions at Karmany Yoga
- $50 gift card from Athleta
- $50 gift card from La Madeline
- $1,000 worth of product from Kendra Scott
To say our mamas left happy is an understatement! After receiving their swag bags, the moms perused around Kendra Scott, enjoying champagne, desserts, and snacks, until our first giveaway of the night. Other shopping establishments contributed to the fun for the evening: J. McLaughlin served drinks and treats; Athleta provided extra hair ties and water; Pacific Table served a complimentary drink to each attendee; and the biggest hit of the night — Lemongrass provided complimentary spa services to attendees (massage, hand scrub, hair consult, Chakra, uh, yes please). (And let’s not forget about the incident at Michael Kors. If you were there, you know what we mean.)
What a great time getting to know YOU, dear reader more, and to hang out, shop, and gab until our hearts’ were content. Until next time!
Enjoy the full set of photos from the event on the Fort Worth Moms Blog Facebook page. All photos courtesy of Life in Design Photography — a wonderful mom-owned local business.