It’s the first Mom & Me event of the year! YAY!!!!
The Mom & Me Discover Date happens April 5, 2017 at the Amon Carter Museum of American Art. Now in its sixth decade of operation, the Amon Carter Museum of American Art offers a diverse array of exhibitions, publications, and programs that connect visitors to masterworks of American art.
Explore the Amon Carter and experience an exclusive, just for FWMB readers, storytime program all about color! The morning will include three different stories that connect with artworks (each story is read every 15 minutes), a colorful art making activity, swag bags, and giveaways! It’s a morning of discovery! There will also be food trucks on site for your lunchtime needs.
- What — Mom & Me Discover Date
- When — April 5, 2017 from 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Where — Amon Carter Museum of American Art, 3501 Camp Bowie, Fort Worth, Texas 76107
- Who — This program is best for families with children ages 2-8 and their adult companions.
- How — Tickets are $5 per person for ages 2+. Children younger than 2 may attend, but will not receive a swag bag or giveaway entry. You can purchase your tickets below. If you cannot see the ticket form, please click HERE to be directed to the ticketing site.
During the next few weeks, we will post info about the food truck vendors, swag and sponsored giveaways, and more important info on the Mom & Me Discover Date event page. Follow along for the latest updates!
Ticket sales end on April 4, 2017 or before if event sells out. If you have any questions, please email [email protected].
See you soon!