In 2018, the Fort Worth Moms Blog turned five. At our most recent team meeting — the FWMB Dinner & Award Show — we celebrated accomplishments from the year just completed and our years in total.
We gathered at ACH Child and Family Services for the evening. Side note: Did you know ACH has STUNNING meeting spaces for everything from business meetings and educational events all the way to gala events and weddings — and everything in between? FWMB is thrilled to partner with them for another upcoming event. It’s a secret now, but we are soon to make the announcement!
The birthday dinner was catered by our favorite Fort Worth friends at Kincaid’s Hamburgers. It was dee-lish! Have we mentioned HOW GOOD the banana pudding is? We mean it. We are banana pudding snobs, and this was better than Granny’s recipe. We swear.
And wouldn’t you like to know who the winners are???
- Most Comments in a Blog Post :: “Mothering Mental Illness”and “The Grand(Father) Treasure.” It’s a tie!
- At 28 minutes and 16 seconds, the Longest Time Spent on a Blog Post :: “Exclusively Pumping: Tips, Tricks, and Tidbits.”
- Fastest Growing Neighbor Group 2018 :: “Moms of Special Needs Tarrant Area.”
- Volunteer of the Year :: Anna — yay! She is a FWMB writer and Neighbor Group leader for “Moms of Special Needs Tarrant Area.”
- Critics’ Choice Award :: “I’m Sorry I Forgot to Play with You.”
- With 21.6 percent of the vote, the Mamas’ Choice Award :: “Speak Up.”
- Emily Strong Founder’s Award :: Mindy — yay! She is a sponsorship coordinator on the executive team and a Neighbor Group leader for “Tarrant County North.”
- Rookie of the Year 2018 :: Sarah — yay! She is a Neighbor Group leader for “Central Fort Worth.”
- Quarter Four 2018 Most Popular Blog Post :: “Big Feelings, Little Bodies: 10 Tips to Help a Child Who Feels Out of Control.”
- Neighbor Group Leader of the Year :: Krystyna — yay! She is a Neighbor Group leader for “Southwest Fort Worth.”
- #3 Most Popular Blog Post for 2018 :: “Don’t Touch My Boobs (An Open Letter to New Dads).”
- #2 Most Popular Blog Post for 2018 :: “Big Feelings, Little Bodies: 10 Tips to Help a Child Who Feels Out of Control.”
- #1 Most Popular Blog for 2018 :: “How to Be the Best Elementary School Mom Ever.”
Check out all the pics from our Dinner & Award Show in this Facebook photo album.
Get all the useful resources from FWMB delivered to your email inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter. We do not send out spam or bombard your inbox, but send out content, info, and event updates as pertinent. And be sure to follow Fort Worth Moms Blog on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter!