:: Disclaimer :: This post contains affiliate links. Fort Worth Moms may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links.
I have hopes and dreams to read tangible books this summer, light-hearted easy-ish reads where I can quickly pickup wherever I left off.
I’m sharing my summer reading list with you in case you’re looking for things to read, too.
And, no . . . I can tell you with complete confidence that I will not make it through this list. I’ll barely scratch the surface, but a mom can book dream, right?!
Summer Reading List for Mom
- All Adults Here by Emma Straub
- All The Things We Never Knew by Liara Tamani
- A Song Below Water by Bethany C Morrow
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- Big Summer by Jennifer Weiner
- Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Halsey Street by Naima Coster
- It’s Not All Downhill from Here by Terry McMillan
- Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquirel
- Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson
- Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams
- Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid
- The Bookish Life of Nina Hill
- The Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
- The Jane Austen Society by Natalie Jenner
- The Overdue Life of Amy Byler by Kelly Harms
- The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- The Unlikely Adventures of the Shergill Sister by Balli Kaur Jaswal
- The Veins of the Ocean by Patricia Engel
- The Worst Best Man by Mia Sosa
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Your Perfect Year by Charlotte Lucas
I’d love to know what books are on your summer reading list! Share them in the comments below.