The truth is we are all at different milemarkers. Some of us have dealt with racism since day one of life. Some of us experienced it through the eyes of those we love. Some of us first felt it when George called for his mama.
Join Beth and Emily — wherever you are on this road and where they are — to journey together . . . and to commit to learn more about how to dismantle racism in and through our parenting.
The following are more resources and episodes on this topic, including articles we referenced during the show:
- But I’m Not Racist
- Celebrating Black/African History Every Day
- Let’s Talk About Race, Baby
- Raising Race-Conscious Kids
- Teaching Children About Diversity
- Where Are All the Black Dolls?
- Why Talking to Your Kids About Racism Isn’t Enough
Original musical composition, “Play Time,” created by Jacob Tilton.