You, my friend, are invited to Home for the Holidays :: A Virtual Moms Night In! It happens on November 7, 2020 from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. right in the Home for the Holidays event space on the Fort Worth Moms Facebook platform. Home for the Holidays will feature video classes, engagement opportunities, and GIVEAWAYS GALORE.
Here’s the deal: We don’t know about you, but our hearts are weary after ALL that 2020 brought us. The thought of the holidays nearing is both exciting and overwhelming. So, how can we prepare ourselves as the tradition keepers and memory makers?
Home for the Holidays is all about that — preparing your heart and your home for the upcoming holiday season. The event is a mix of encouragement (come rest with us for a couple of hours), fun (check out and focus on hanging with other moms), and inspiration (giving us the boost we need to enter the holidays).
- Holiday Cheeseboard Demonstration. In this video, Katherine will demonstrate how to take grocery store ingredients and turn them into a beautiful cheeseboard suitable for any gathering. The key to creating a stunning cheeseboard is knowing what you need, how much you need, and how to arrange it. The best-kept secret is that you don’t need fancy ingredients or fussy supplies to make a cheeseboard that is delicious and beautiful.
- Holiday Tradition Audit. It’s time to trade stress for space! In this video, we will take a close look at our traditions and evaluate whether or not they bring joy to our family. As we walk through a simple exercise together, we will be able to clearly determine which traditions are worth the time and energy, and which ones we might need to let go.
- Five Creative Ways to Embrace the Holidays During A Pandemic. While no one would welcome a pandemic, this year we get to walk through a very unique season in very unique ways. What if there are creative opportunities available for you to move the needle on how you celebrate going forward? In this video, Katherine will present five creative ways to shift your mindset and make the most of this unprecedented holiday season.
Seven years ago, Katherine began Hurley House from her home kitchen, and she has grown the business to a brick-and-mortar store front offering baked goods, take-away meals, and lunch options (with a drive through window!).
In addition, we have several gift cards for giveaways — YAY! Ticket holders will be able to enter as many giveaways as they wish, AND (but wait — there’s more) receive a post-event email filled with exclusive discount codes and deals from our sponsors (just in time for holiday shopping). Be sure to follow our Home for the Holidays event page because we are adding new giveaway sponsors often. We will keep the event page updated. Our giveaway sponsors for Home for the Holidays are:
- Beyond Cuffs
- Bring Peace to My Home DFW
- Funky Munky Shaved Ice Cowtown
- Hurley House
- Kelly Stark Photography
- Lemongrass Salon University
- Lemongrass Spa
- Louanne Style
- Soul Body Works
- The Dailey Method of Fort Worth
- What — Home for the Holidays :: A Virtual Moms Night In
- When — Saturday, November 7, 2020
- Where — Home for the Holidays event on the Fort Worth Moms Facebook platform
- What — Home for the Holidays will feature video classes, engagement opportunities, and GIVEAWAYS GALORE.
- How — Home for the Holidays is free to attend the general event, but if you want to participate in the giveaways and receive discount codes from our sponsors, you’ll need to secure an event ticket. The tickets are $8.00 (plus $2.12 tax/fee) and allow you to enter as many giveaways as you like during the event AND you will receive a post-event email filled with exclusive discounts and deals from our sponsors (just in time for holiday shopping). Event tickets are LIVE NOW (see below) or click HERE.