Fort Worth Moms is part of City Mom Collective and is a premier parenting resource for Fort Worth and surrounding North Texas cities.
For Immediate Release
Fort Worth, Texas — Fort Worth Moms will be hosting Virtual Bloom 2021 :: An Event for New & Expecting Moms from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. on May 2, 2021 on the Fort Worth Moms Facebook platform.
Virtual Bloom 2021 :: An Event for New & Expecting Moms is an event for expectant moms and moms who are currently parenting children two years and under. (Foster and adoptive moms are welcome, too!)
The afternoon will focus on valuable information, excellent resources, products, giveaways, and more that target the pregnancy and delivery stages of parenting through the first two years.
New and expectant moms can celebrate their littles and enjoy this virtual baby shower from the comfort of their own home.
This virtual event includes:
- Videos and resources from experts.
- Topical discussions.
- Interactive fun.
Fort Worth Moms is available for appearances and interviews to serve as an expert on . . .
- What we wish we new about the newborn days — to help prepare new moms.
- Must-have baby products.
- Tips and tricks on transitioning baby to solid foods.
- Baby sleep safety.
- Tips to encourage your baby to sleep well.
- Ways to support and care for a new mom — especially during this time of uncertainty due to coronavirus social distancing.
- And more!
Lauren Stockard, PR and Marketing Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
Be sure to follow Fort Worth Moms on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter!