Good news!!! Virtual Bloom 2021 :: An Event for New and Expecting Moms happens on Sunday, May 2, 2021 from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. The virtual event will take place on the Fort Worth Moms website and Facebook page.
This event is for pregnant women and mothers parenting children ages zero to two — foster and adoptive moms included.
Much thanks to the title sponsor for Bloom 2021, Vivi Women’s Health! At Vivi Women’s Health, a female-led obstetrician-gynecologist (OB-GYN) group, women are empowered to live vivaciously and become partners in their health. Drs. Lindsay Breedlove, Danielle Burkett, Kathleen Cammack, Emily Maas, Jennifer McLeland, Rebecca Rogers, and Jamie Walker Erwin are there for patients at every stage of live, providing comprehensive gynecology and obstetrics services. By building trusted relationships, patients can count on the same shared philosophy and consistency of care from the entire team. Visit Vivi Women’s Health online, on Facebook, and on Instagram.
After 12 months of honing our virtual event skills, Bloom 2021 has a LOT to offer! It’s like a virtual baby shower and parenting education all in one. And the virtual aspect means you can invite your support squad no matter where they live!
The Bloom Classroom
At 2:00 p.m. on May 2, the Bloom Classroom will go live. This will be a curated collection of recorded webinars on our website. These videos will feature insight, tips, and encouragement from local experts on all things pregnancy, baby, and toddler.
You will find workshops by:
- Mother’s Magical Milk :: How to Choose a Birth Team to Ensure Your Breastfeeding Goals Are Met :: Tenise Hordge
- Vertical Chiropractic
- Vivi Women’s Health
- More announced soon
Virtual Expo Hall
Stroll through, uh, scroll through the Virtual Expo Hall when it publishes to the FWM’s website on May 2, 2021. These vendors provide products and/or services for moms and theirs kids in this stage of life. Find resources to make your life easier!
Live Q & A Videos
During the live event on May 2, Fort Worth Moms will host LIVE Q & A sessions with local experts on various topics. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and get them answered on the spot right there on the Fort Worth Moms Facebook page.
Who are we interviewing???
You know we love us some good giveaways! During the live event from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m., we will host numerous giveaways for products and services on the Fort Worth Moms Facebook page. You will use your ticket number as your entry into any giveaway you wish to enter. Winners will be selected at the end of the event.
The giveaway line-up includes:
- Busy Baby :: $50 Busy Baby website gift card
- ergoPouch :: THREE giveaways, featuring one cocoon swaddle and sleep bags and two sleep suits bags
- inchbug :: $25 website gift card
- Leo+June :: $50 website gift card
- Loloma :: one jar of Loloma pure virgin coconut oil — nature’s purest moisturizer for you and baby
- pediped :: THREE pairs of shoes (floral sandals, red sneakers, and tiger moccassins) and a $50 gift card
- Sweet Baby Shade :: one baby shade (must be able to pick up; cannot me mailed)
Because of the virtual nature of this year’s event, Bloom 2021 swag bags are a limited quantity. We only have 45 swag bags up for grabs this year. These bags will be stuffed with products and prizes — and mailed to you. Your swag bag ticket not only guarantees one of these VIP bags ends up on your doorstep, but your ticket also allows you to enter any and all giveaways during the event.
Swag sponsors include:
Get Your Tickets!
Anyone and everyone can attend the Bloom Classroom, Virtual Expo Hall, and the live videos. If you want to enter the giveaways (and trust us, you do) and have a swag bag for your very own, then you will need a ticket!
- Swag Bag Ticket includes a Bloom 2021 swag bag filled with products and prizes mailed to you plus the ability to enter any and all giveaways. Cost is $40.
- Giveaway Ticket allows you to enter any and all giveaways. Veteran tip: Ask your mom, you partner, your friends, strangers on the street (teehee) to get a giveaway ticket as well. Why? Because they can enter the giveaway, and if they win, they can give the prize to you! It’s called strategy, y’all. Cost is $10.
Your ticket price helps us cover the cost of the event AND helps support the mission and work of Fort Worth Moms. Like many small businesses, 2020 was rough, so THANK YOU!
Tickets go on sale at 5:00 a.m. on April 5, 2021 and will close at 4:45 p.m. on May 2, 2021. If you want one of those swag bags, get it now. They will sell out.