Fort Worth Moms is searching for new writers to join our team!
We are looking for local voices to join our writing team this year, and we want to hear from you. This is a volunteer position, but there are some really fun perks to make it all worthwhile.
We are interested in receiving applications from women of all walks of life, seasons, and stages; but here are a few target roles we hope to fill with this writer call:
- Diversity in color, age ranges, family types, etc.
- First-time moms of kids ages two and younger.
- Moms living in Denton County.
- Moms parenting junior high and high school kids.
- Researchers — moms who love to compile a list of resources and info.
- Single moms.
There are two phases to this vetting process: (1) complete THIS APPLICATION and (2) submit two writing samples from the prompts provided in the application link.
The deadline to submit your application is May 10, 2021.
In addition, we also have FIVE leader roles open for our Mom Neighbor Groups. If you are interested in learning more about joining the leadership team at Fort Worth Moms, click THIS LINK.