For Immediate Release
Fort Worth, Texas — Fort Worth Moms has published our annual Guide to Pools, Splash Pads, & Water Parks! This comprehensive guide is a one-stop-shop for moms who are looking for local area water fun for their family.
Summertime means FUN times, and in Texas, staying cool is a must. Head to your local splash pad and pool — or find a new ones in the metroplex to explore — to cool off (and get all that summer energy out of your kids). Parents can easily click the link (in the pink font) for each business listed to find out more information about capacity levels, safety protocol, and such within our Guide to Pools, Splash Pads & Water Parks.
Fort Worth Moms serves as a family-friendly summer fun expert! We have lots of tips and tricks for local area parents when it comes to . . . .
- packing a bag of must-have items for a day at the splash pad,
- preparing your kids for water fun by enrolling them in swim lessons,
- what to look for when selecting swim lessons for your family,
- choosing the best summer camps for your kids,
- finding a favorite sunscreen for your family,
- and more!
Lauren Stockard, PR and Marketing Coordinator
Email: [email protected]