Take a listen as grandmothers for all walks of life share the burdens and beauty of their grandmothering experiences. Beth and Emily also talk about memories and lessons learned from the grandmothers in their lives.
And tell us in the comments: What name did you call your grandmother?
You can also check out these other resources from Fort Worth Moms and Momfessions Podcast:
- “Celebrating a Grandparent During a Pandemic”
- “Coping with an Uninvolved Grandparent”
- Tarrant County Grandmothers
- “The Grandparents Feed My Kids Junk (and I’m Okay with That)”
- “When Grandparents Are Toxic”
- “When Grandparents Live Far Away”
Original musical composition, “Play Time,” created by Jacob Tilton.