This article is part of an editorial series, “Discipline Discussion” brought to you by Fort Worth Moms. Join our subscriber list so you don’t miss a moment of “Discipline Discussions” and all Fort Worth Moms has to offer throughout the year.
This episode alllll about discipline kicks off our fall editorial series, Discipline Discussions. Beth and Emily talk discipline fatigue, how the pandemic changed their approach, and how to handle all the discipline issues with teachers, grandparents, etc. Not only will you find insights in episode 56, but you will also find excellent resources and help in the 14 other articles published on this one topic all week. Don’t miss it!
Also check out the content we’ve published recently on grandparents (seems random, but mentioned in episode 56):
- “Celebrating a Grandparent During a Pandemic”
- “Coping with an Uninvolved Grandparent”
- “From Grandma’s Perspective”
- Tarrant County Grandmothers
- “The Grandparents Feed My Kids Junk (and I’m Okay with That)”
- “When Grandparents Are Toxic”
- “When Grandparents Live Far Away”
You can follow Momfessions on Facebook — and follow Fort Worth Moms on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Original musical composition, “Play Time,” created by Jacob Tilton.