If you are looking for mom-to-mom advice about parenting high school kids, then this is THE episode for you. The end. It’s that good. That’s all we have to say.
When you’ve finished listening, check out these additional resources:
- “Don’t Fear the Teen Years”
- “For New High School Moms”
- “How to Raise Teens, According to Teenagers”
- “Let’s Quite Shaming Teenagers”
- “Raising Teens? Here Are 3 Really Important Ways to Show Up for Your Kids”
- “Revolutionary Tweak to Disciplining Teens”
You can follow Momfessions on Facebook — and follow Fort Worth Moms on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter. Join our email subscriber list to never miss out of the resources, community, and fun.