Hosting a baby shower at someone’s house can be fun and personal, but having a shower at an outside venue has several advantages, too! First: no clean up! Second: It can elevate the event to make it feel extra special — no extra decorations required. And the good news: there are tons of places to host a baby shower in Tarrant County!
If you’re looking for a venue to host a baby shower in Fort Worth, Southlake, Grapevine, the Mid-Cities, or Keller, here are some spots!
- Artspace111 (Fort Worth) :: This spot is perfect for your artist mama-to-be. A contemporary gallery of Texas artists, the historic event venue includes two sculpture gardens, an outdoor patio, and a pristine indoor reception area.
- Brewed (Fort Worth) :: If you want to feel like you’re brunching at Grandma’s table, a private party room at Brewed might be perfect for you. This is a wildly popular breakfast and lunch spot for many Fort Worth residents.
>> RECOMMENDED RESOURCE :: Guide to Pregnancy & Birth :: Birthing Locations, Doulas, Midwives, OB/Gyn Doctors, and Other Resources <<
- Legends Hall at The Marq (Southlake) :: Located in Bicentennial Park in Southlake, the Marq has many indoor venue options for baby showers, including an outdoor amphitheater.
- Mason & Dixie (Grapevine) :: If you’re looking for a venue that is all things southern comfort, look no further than Mason & Dixie in historic downtown Grapevine. The owner counts Julia Child, Ina Garten, and Martha Stewart as her culinary and hospitality influences, so you know whatever she whips up will be good.
- Roots (Fort Worth) :: This multi-faceted urban event space has three distinct spaces within. The rental includes tables and chairs, as well as any additional design help — including an in-house florist — that a baby shower host may need.
- Rose Garden Tea Room (Arlington) :: This space was designed with femininity in mind. It’s a perfect spot for a mama-to-be who favors the delicate and whimsical high tea and homemade desserts.
- The Lumen Room on Panther Island (Fort Worth) :: While the Lumen Room is primarily used for photographic purposes, this wide-open natural light space is available for rent for showers and parties. The white walls and big windows provide a blank canvas for any type of baby shower theme.
- Victorian Tower House (Keller) :: located in Old Town Keller, Texas, the Victorian Tower is a cozy and historic space with indoor and outdoor options. It accommodates up to 100 people.
- Winewood Grill (Grapevine) :: For the wine lover (currently abstaining, obviously), a baby shower at Winewood is a perfect pairing. The private event space accommodates up to 65 guests and includes an award-winning wine list, complementary valet service, and audio/visual access.
- Y-Squared Events Venue (Hurst) :: This is a small urban-style venue with a versatile event space that can be customized for any mama-to-be. Rental packages include decor, photo booths, marquee numbers and letters, and more.