Building community amongst the parents of Tarrant County is the heart and soul of the Fort Worth Moms Blog (FWMB). In fact, our mission statement is: The Fort Worth Moms Blog exists to provide resources, encouragement, and community to parents in the Tarrant County area through its website, social media platforms, events, sponsorship partners, and Neighbor Groups.
We see events as a way to build community, allowing us to interact with readers face to face, to foster friendships when moms meet other moms, and to provide opportunity for businesses to showcase how they can equip and encourage local parents.
There is a long list of event options for FWMB friends:
- Monthly roundup of local events featured in “Around Cowtown”
- Calendar of events updated weekly on the website
- Regular meet ups and play dates via our Neighbor Groups
- Larger FWMB Mom & Me playdates
- Larger FWMB family events
- Larger FWMB Moms Night Out events
If you are interested in teaming up with the FWMB in their next event, please complete the form in the Contact Us section.