Building community amongst the parents of Tarrant County is the heart and soul of Fort Worth Moms (FWM). In fact, our mission statement is: Fort Worth Moms exists to provide resources, encouragement, and community to parents in the Tarrant County area through its website, original content, social media platforms, events, sponsorship partners, and Neighbor Groups.
We see events as a way to build that community, allowing us to interact with readers face to face, to foster friendships when moms meet other moms, and to provide opportunity for businesses to showcase how they can equip and encourage local parents.
Interested in event sponsorship?
One way to partner with FWM is through event sponsorship, allowing you the opportunity to interact in person with local parents and to have them experience your products or services firsthand. Our special events occur on a regular basis, connecting moms at a variety of fun and unique venues. Being an event sponsor can include:
- Co-hosting an event for FWM readers (Moms Night Out, Mom & Me Playdate, or family events).
- Hosting a Neighbor Group (arranging a private meet up or playdate for members of specific Neighbor Groups).
- Hosting a FWM team event (quarterly staff meetings or retreats).
- Inviting FWM influencers to your event.
- Contributing products to swag bags or sponsoring giveaways.
- Participating in events as catering sponsor.
- Participating in events as a vendor or service provider.
This is a great opportunity for local businesses to get their brand and products into the hands of influential moms in the community and get great exposure to our audience online and in person – and support motherhood and families in our community!
If you are interested in these types of partnerships, please complete the form below.