Disclaimer :: This post contains sponsored content in hopes of providing new and expecting mothers with resources, encouragement, and community. The sponsors listed throughout made Virtual Bloom 2021 possible!
WELCOME TO VIRTUAL BLOOM 2021 :: AN EVENT FOR NEW AND EXPECTING MOMS!!!
Virtual Bloom 2021 :: An Event for New and Expecting Moms happens Sunday, May 2, 2021 from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. This event is for pregnant mothers and mothers parenting kiddos ages zero to two — foster and adoptive moms included. Bloom takes place on the Fort Worth Moms website (duh, you’re here already) and Facebook page.
What’s on the website? This is the “main stage” for the event. You’ll find giveaway details and rules, the Virtual Expo Hall, the Bloom Classroom, ticket info, and info about Fort Worth Moms (even how you can join us).
What’s on our Facebook page? From 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. on May 2, we will host four live Q & A sessions with local experts. (Below we list the times and speakers.) During that same timeframe, we will post TEN giveaway packages. You must have a ticket to enter the giveaways. Again, more info about giveaways is below in the “Giveaways & Swag” section.
- 2:30 :: Dr. Jamie Erwin with Vivi Women’s Health
- 3:00 :: Dr. Megan Peterson with Vertical Chiropractic
- 3:45 :: Dr. Jackie Garda and Dr. Jay Herd My Texas Health Care Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 4:15 :: Dr. Catherine Oseni, Alpha Care Wellness Center
So, keep scrolling! There’s some good stuff . . .
First, THANK YOU to our title sponsor, Vivi Women’s Health! At Vivi Women’s Health, a female-led obstetrician-gynecologist (OB/GYN) group, women are empowered to live vivaciously and become partners in their health. Drs. Lindsay Breedlove, Danielle Burkett, Kathleen Cammack, Emily Maas, Jennifer McLeland, Rebecca Rogers, and Jamie Walker Erwin are there for patients at every stage of life, providing comprehensive gynecology and obstetrics services. By building trusted relationships, patients can count on the same shared philosophy and consistency of care from the entire team. Visit Vivi Women’s Health online, on Facebook, and on Instagram.
During Virtual Bloom 2021, which is 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. CST, Fort Worth Moms will post 10 giveaway packages on its Facebook page. To enter, you must have a ticket! There are two ticket options available: giveaway tickets and swag bag tickets (only a few of the swag bags remaining).
- Swag Bag Ticket includes a Bloom 2021 swag bag filled with products and prizes mailed to you plus the ability to enter any and all giveaways. Cost is $40.
- Giveaway Ticket allows you to enter any and all giveaways. Veteran tip: Ask your mom, you partner, your friends, strangers on the street (teehee) to get a giveaway ticket as well. Why? Because they can enter the giveaway, and if they win, they can give the prize to you! It’s called strategy, y’all. Cost is $10.
You can purchase tickets HERE; scroll all the way to the bottom once you click the link to find the tickets.
Your ticket price helps us cover the cost of the event AND helps support the mission and work of Fort Worth Moms. Like many small businesses, 2020 was rough, so THANK YOU!
- Fort Worth Moms will publish a new post in the Virtual Bloom 2021 Facebook page every five to 10 minutes. Refresh your browser often, so you do not miss a thing.
- Save posts to refer to later: Go to the post you want to save and click on the “…” at the top right corner of the post. Click “save link.”
- Like or comment on posts you want to follow and get updates on.
Rules and Disclaimers
How can YOU be part of Fort Worth Moms? We’d love to welcome you!
Fort Worth Moms can be found in lots of different places:
- Join our subscriber list! Get useful resources delivered to your email inbox! Click here if you would like to join the Fort Worth Moms subscriber list. We do not send out spam or bombard your email, but send out content info and event updates.
- Momfessions Podcast
Join the Team
Currently, Fort Worth Moms has openings to join our team! We are looking for writers and community leaders. Visit “Join Us!” to learn more and submit your application.
The Bloom Classroom is a curated collection of recorded webinars from local experts. These videos feature insight, tips, and encouragement on all things pregnancy, baby, and toddler. Click here to go to our exclusive Bloom Classroom to learn and be inspired.
VIRTUAL EXPO HALL
Being a new mom is overwhelming as it is — who has the time (or energy!) to research and find the handy, adorable, and helpful products for moms, babies, and toddlers. The 2021 Virtual Expo Hall brings the resources to you with specialized vendors and local businesses tailored to you and your little’s needs.