Listen in as special guest Ashanti McGrue shares her tips on how to make the college transition smoother on everyone — especially for those left behind. This mother of six knows how to launch children into young adulthood and how to weather the changes on the home front. You’ll find tips, laughs, and a tug or two at your heartstrings in this episode.
Ashanti writes for the Collin County Moms team.
This is the first time we’ve tackled this topic! Check out these other resources:
- Preparing for College Drop-Off Day
- Surviving College Drop-Off Day
- What We Wish We Knew About Parenting College-Aged Kids
The featured resource highlighted in this episode is our in-depth Guide to Childcare. We’ve done the research and compiled an extensive list of local childcare options to fit your family’s needs. You’ll find a variety of childcare in this guide: babysitting, daycare, drop-in childcare, preschools, and summer care. Check it out:
- The Guide to Childcare in Collin County
- The Guide to Childcare in Dallas
- The Guide to Childcare in Fort Worth Area