If ever a mama deserved a cold one, now’s the time! And fortunately, many breweries offer adults a place to enjoy a delicious beer or two with fun spaces for kids to run and play. Going to a brewery is more than a tasty treat — it’s an opportunity for parents to stop and savor the moment.
Fort Worth Moms has gathered a list of 30 of the best breweries in Fort Worth to try (and there’s a cider brewery, too!).
Don’t see one of your favorite breweries? Shoot us an email at [email protected].
- Armadillo Ale Works :: Denton :: For delicious craft beers, try Armadillo Ale Works, which serves beer and coffee in an indoor, garden-vibey venue.
- Bankhead Brewing :: Fort Worth :: Artisanal beers are crafted at this brewery located near 7th Street. Try one of its 17 beers on tap!
- Brutal Beerworks :: North Richland Hills :: With an ever-evolving beer selection, this brewery strives to bring community together, one beer at a time.
- Community Beer Co. :: Dallas :: Head to Dallas and try a wide selection of beer at The Community Beer Co.’s taproom and biergarten.
- Cowtown Brewing Company :: Fort Worth and Southlake:: You know what goes well with beer? Barbecue! You can order both at Cowtown Brewing Company.
- Deep Ellum Brewing Company :: Dallas :: Visit the taproom or take a tour of the brewery, which offers tasty bar food like pizza and tacos.
- Denton County Brewing Company :: Denton :: With a tap room open daily, this independent craft brewery boasts trivia nights, board games, appetizers, and more.
- Division Brewing Company :: Arlington :: For hand-crafted brews including crisp ales and blondes to hoppy ales, ambers, and stouts, visit Division Brewing to find something that suits your taste!
- Edgewise Eight Brewing :: Weatherford :: Award-winning beers await at Weatherford’s Edgewise Eight Brewing.
- False Idol Brewing :: North Richland Hills :: False Idol Brewing boasts creative, unique brews including hefeweizens and IPAs to barleywine and stouts.
- Fort Brewery & Pizza :: Fort Worth :: Beer, wine, pizza, and music — sounds like a great time! This is the place for fun, laid-back entertainment.
- Funky Picnic Brewery & Cafe :: Fort Worth :: If you love beer, food, and the outdoors, this is your place. In addition to a rotating list of beers, it offers artisan sandwiches, burgers, appetizers, and desserts.
- Hop and Sting Brewing Company :: Grapevine :: Hop and Sting brews high quality, small-batch, craft ales and lagers available in draft and/or packaged forms.
- HopFusion Ale Works :: Fort Worth :: Innovative craft beers are the focus of HopFusion Ale Works. It’s won several national and international awards and voted best brewery in Fort Worth several times over.
- Locust Cider :: Fort Worth :: Instead of beer, try this cider brewery and taproom! Taproom is open Wednesday through Sunday.
- Maple Branch Craft Brewing :: Fort Worth :: Voted Best of Fort Worth 2021, this brewery is open Tuesday through Sunday. It hosts trivia nights, live music, and serves 25 beers on taps.
- Martin House Brewing Company :: Fort Worth :: Martin House Brewing offers three types of beers: year round, seasonal/special releases, and taproom-only beers. Visit the taproom or pick up some beer to go.
- Neutral Ground Brewing Company :: Fort Worth :: NGBC serves beer as well as cider, wine, sodas, sparkling water, and nitro cold brew from down the street at Race Street Coffee.
- Panther Island Brewing :: Fort Worth :: Open Wednesday through Sunday, PIB has a line of core beers, seasonal beers, and local artist series. Visit the taproom to try its beers and dine from delicious food trucks.
- Parker County Brewing Company :: Willow Park :: Enjoy classic and unique pizzas along with award-winning craft beers.
- Pathfinder Brewery :: Hudson Oaks :: This is the place for classic-brewed beer. It has a large yard perfect for kiddos to run around, and appetizers to dine on while sampling brews.
- Rahr & Sons Brewing Co. :: Fort Worth :: Visit the taproom Wednesday through Sunday, and enjoy food from local food trucks, live music, and more! Stop in the gift shop to remember your trip.
- Revolver Brewing :: Granbury and Arlington :: Whether you visit the brewery in Granbury or the brewhouse in Arlington, you’re sure to quench your thirst with one of its 12 types of beers.
- Second Rodeo Brewing Company :: Fort Worth :: Here’s a brewery and bar garden that features daily live music, good food, and a dog-friendly patio in the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards.
- Shannon Brewing :: Keller :: “Texas brewed, Irish roots” is the motto behind Shannon Brewing. The award-winning beer is fire brewed with Texas spring water, whole grain, and whole flower hops.
- Soul Fire Brewing Company :: With amazing craft beers to go or enjoy at the brewery, Soul Fire Brewing Co. is located under one building called Oak St. Food Hall and shares the same common space with other food venues inside.
- Turning Point Beer :: Bedford :: A craft beer fan’s delight, this brewery serves barrel-aged releases every four to eight weeks, in addition to its wide variety of staple beers. It hosts trivia and bingo nights, so check out its event calendar.
- Tupps Brewery :: McKinney :: Slow down and sip a delicious cold one at Tupps Brewery. It believes in combining science and art to craft it’s unique blends.
- Unlawful Assembly Brewing Company :: Plano :: With a taproom open seven days a week, Unlawful Assembly Brewing Company’s taproom wraps around the brewery. It offers year-round brews, idol time series, and special releases.
- Wild Acre Brewing Company :: For Worth :: Wild Acre Brewing Company is passionate about quality ingredients and high-tech filtration and water treatments. Though its taproom is only open Saturdays, you can enjoy its selection of core, seasonal, and taproom-only beers.